Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Embellishing Flip Flops


This past weekend I discovered a box of flip flops I had purchased last year. I guess I got so caught up with custom orders and other projects that I forgot about them. I decided to change these simple and plain flip flops into fun and fabulous flip flops by adding some colorful crochet flowers and leaves.

I have already listed most of these in my Etsy store. The yellow Sherbet Dreams flip flops are already sold but I plan to make another similar pair to add to my store.

These Island Escape pink flamingo Flip Flops are a size 8-9 in little girls. They are one of a kind and you can find them in my Etsy store HERE.

The Pool Side Flips Flops were made to match Gymboree's Aqua Summer Line, and the Gap's We Love Geo Prints Line. They are a size 12-13 and you can find them HERE in my Etsy store.

These next flip flops were made to match Gymboree's Surf Adventure Line. They are a size 12-13 in little girls and you can find them HERE.

Last are the Ice Cream Social flip flops. They are one of a kind and are a size 8-9 in little girls. You can find them in my Etsy store HERE.

 photo kittysiggie.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails